Docutron is a simple-to-use and cost-effective system for managing the information
assets of organizations of any size. The Docutron document management system makes
employees more productive and client service more effective because it brings
enormous volumes of paper and electronic documents under control.
- Simple and intuitive user interface. The Docutron user interface (UI) is based on the familiar file-tree model that
includes cabinets, folders, sub-folders and files to organize documents, which
makes it easy for people to find exactly what they want, when they need it.
- Paper document scanning can happen anywhere. Docutron can connect to any network device across geographically diverse locations
in the organization.
- Electronic data storage is safe and secure. Docutron stores multiple file types (including Word, Excel, CAD, PDF, etc.)
in a structured and searchable database in compliance with government regulations.
- Files are easy to search and retrieve. With browser-based search, documents are accessed quickly with full audit trail
tracking and reporting to maintain document security and integrity.
- Based on leading technology architecture. To achieve the highest levels of scalability, security and performance, Docutron
is built with Linux technology and is accessed using any browser.
- Integrates with Customers' Mainstay Applications. Docutron is fully integrated with several key business, industry, human resource
and general ledger mainstay applications. The Docutron toolkit rapidly integrates
virtually any database-driven application.
Docutron has received an exclusive certification from IBM. Click here
to find out more.